In February, members of the TRRP gave two presentations at the 2020 annual meeting of the Association for Practical and Professional Ethics in Atlanta, GA. Cary Moskovitz presented “The Text Recycling Research Project: The Challenges and Our Approach” as part of the Responsible Conduct Of Research-Research Integrity Consortium pre-conference workshop. Chris Anson, Ian Anson and Michael Pemberton joined Cary to present a panel session, “Findings from the Text Recycling Research Project.”
- New publication in Accountability in Research
- New publication in AILA Review:
- Talk at National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) yields news coverage for TRRP in Environmental Factor magazine.
- New publication in the Journal of Technical Writing and Communication
- TRRP at the 2020 Association for Practical and Professional Ethics meeting